[hpsdr] Genesis LPC5 vs NT-Electronics T/R switch?

Dick Faust k9ivb at arrl.net
Sun Mar 21 19:57:27 PDT 2010

Very interesting circuit for a reasonable price.  If one looks at Atlas
or the Genesis GPA10 [or any of the other LPF designs] the circuit could
be modified to filter the Pennywhistle on any 3 bands [equally
applicable to Softrocks as well] if a few different caps and turns are
applied.

The relays appear to be very similar to the ones used in the NT antenna
switch [see links below] and Atlas.

Data sheet: http://www.reed.com.cn/en/infomation/down/btl.pdf

Web page:
http://www.bestarhk.com/en/infomation/admin/ArticleShow.asp?articleid=96

Even if the LPF's are not stuffed, it is difficult to find an antenna
switch of this type at any price.  I need to think about a purchase too
while waiting for Atlas.

73,

Dick Faust K9IVB