[hpsdr] And Now for something Completely Different

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 11:33:39 PDT 2010

Just thinking out loud Jim,

The proliferation of GPSDO might make time synchronization more
achievable for long baseline.  I think it still falls short for
phasing.

The uwSDR team < http://uwsdr.berlios.de/ > with G4KLX is
working on affordable modules, though bandwidth is limited by
the A to D converter.

However, you might be able to use an array of them to increase
bandwidth coverage.

Mike - AA8K