[hpsdr] IC wanted: ULN2003A open collector array

John Petrich petrich at u.washington.edu
Tue Mar 30 11:29:18 PDT 2010

Scott and Leon,

Thank you both.  You both are princes.  Ron and I owe you both big time.
Just completed the order with Jameco for #6 of the IC's.  Jameco is close to
where I live so it appears that everything is in hand.

Thanks again to Scott and Leon and to the larger reflector community for
this and help at other times.  It is especially nice that neither of you
asked what happened.  Suffice it to say that my dog is smarter than I am.

Regards,
John Petrich, W7FU