[hpsdr] Announcement of a CudaSharpDSP package for HPSDR: doing parallel DSP processing on your GPU

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Sat May 1 10:40:30 PDT 2010

Dear Ken, dear Phil,

thanks a lot for your support! In Germany we sometimes say: progress
is a snail, but that's OK for me, cause sometimes I have the feeling,
my brain is even slower as a snail...so I guess its not the best idea
to copy my brain on a DVD - too much of entropy, Ken.

I learned a lot from all who contributed to this project. Reading the
list here, listening to the Teamspeak sessions, looking into the
references from the Wiki, and trying to understand the code which has
been written so far. It would be great to write a book about HPSDR,
but I'm afraid this would take too much of everybody's precious time.

All the Best, vy 73,
Hermann

DL3HVH