[hpsdr] Comments on PowerSDR 1.19.3 with HPSDR support

Richard Stasiak rstasiak at sympatico.ca
Sun May 2 08:41:11 PDT 2010

In the last couple of weeks,  I loaded up Doug W5WC's version of PWSDR
and ran it with my HPSDR setup.  It works like a charm on rx and cw tx.

There have been a lot of improvements to this version of PWSDR from
the last version that we have been using.

The GUI is nice with the waterfall display, but even better is being
able to use the internal keyer in PWSDR and have a real smooth
transition between rx and tx on my old P4 3.2Ghz pc.  The rx also
seems to be "improved" but it a less quantifiable way.

Thanks for your work on this Doug.

73

Rick ve3mm