[hpsdr] The door is open for any new-guy questions

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Sun May 2 14:46:24 PDT 2010

Hams are most likely to operate on weekends and holidays. Most
for-profit Ham companies are closed on weekends and holidays. The
OpenHPSDR group is open 24x7x365 with members around the globe.

Got a question? post it and we will all try to help you find the
answer so you can enjoy the OpenHPSDR environment as much as we do.
On 4/28/2010 6:56 PM, Ken N9VV wrote:
> Many of us here on the list are happy to to try and help anyone who has
> a question.
>
> If you are brand new to OpenHPSDR and have loads of questions, bring
> them on. There are lots of great resources like the extensive FAQ to
> lead you in the right direction.
>
> We will cheerfully try and help you. Many of us on the list are
> thoughtful, kind, and patient people who will help you in any way we
> can. We want you to share the excitement and understand all the aspects
> this wonderful and complex project.
>
> We are eager to help others and to share our positive OpenHPSDR
> experiences.

Ken N9VV
--
|  PLEASE   |