[hpsdr] HPSDR / SDR-1000 For Sale

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Wed May 5 12:05:04 PDT 2010

All,

I am getting ready for the Dayton Hamvention. While cleaning up the lab I have
found some things that need to be sold to make room for the new Ham gear I will
get at Dayton. That is how it is supposed to work, isn't it?

I am offering one of my four HPSDR setups for sale. This set consists of
----
1 ea Ozy (interface module with parallel port)
1 ea Janus (A/D and D/A module)
1 ea LPU (Linear Power Unit)
1 ea Atlas (6-slot backplane)
1 ea SDR-1000 with the 2-meter transverter and the RFE, but no PA. Most upgrades
have been applied to the hardware.
----

This kit is operational and tested but there is no warranty beyond that. No
cables or software are included. If needed, I know where there is an unused 100
Watt PA for an SDR-1000 that you might be able to obtain. It should go to
someone who understands the SDR-1000 and the HPSDR hardware. Others might find
this too challenging to get working.

This set will go to the highest bidder who offers a reasonable price. I will
send the kit UPS Ground in the continental USA or deliver it in person at Dayton
(the TAPR dinner or TAPR booth). International or other locations or services
will be charged what it costs to ship and you pay duties and taxes, if
applicable. I can take cash, credit card, or PayPal.

Rick
W2GPS
410-987-7835