[hpsdr] evaluating new $40 power supply

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Thu May 6 17:44:20 PDT 2010

Hi WB, the power supply comes with a transformer for A/C in and DC
out to the little board (see the picture on the LogicSupply)
website. It is all together for $40 :-)

I see no hash on any bands. However, please tune into my Mercury
and try it for yourself on all bands from 500khz through 50Mhz. I
have an OCF Dipole at about 40ft.

I also have a small mITX power supply that I was using, but it
caused large noise humps on 10M and 15M. This one seems to be nice
and quiet.

give it a try with your favorite browser:
http://24.192.100.58/jmonitor.jnlp

we expect thunderstorms tonight beginning around midnight Chicago
time, so I may get out of bed and disconnect the antenna and shut
down the rig.

BK de Ken N9VV