[hpsdr] multiple rx in Mercury

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Fri May 7 12:22:58 PDT 2010

As Bruce says I have also been running this code for about a week now
with no problems.  I have 2 of the receivers accessible on the internet
at http://g0orx.homelinux.net/jmonitor.html and have the other 2
available for myself locally.  If I had more uplink bandwidth I could
make more available on the internet.

Currently I also have a softrock sharing the antenna that is putting a
nice signal into it on 7.056MHz.  This Softrock is being used to test a
variation of the ghpsdr3 code to work with Softrocks.  I also have a
UHFSDR that I hope to support with ghpsdr3 soon.  This should also work
with the Softrock v9.  There is also some work ongoing to support the
SDR-1000.

I will be around the TAPR stand next weekend at Dayton as long as the
volcano in Iceland does not cause flight problems from the UK again.  I
look forward to meeting some of you there.

Regards,

John  g0orx/n6lyt