[hpsdr] W1BW online Mercury

Bruce Walker bruce at quidnet.com
Wed May 12 10:38:04 PDT 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Chris Hinkle <hinkle.chris at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have to run the dspserver starting at the highest numbered receiver
> first else a segfault.

I haven't see this particular problem, though starting up clients in
general (dspserver or ghpsdr) sometimes causes the server to segfault
for me.  I haven't looked into it; don't know if John has.  When it
happens, I just try again until it works....once they are up,
everything seems stable. I think Ken K9VV has had some other
unresolved issues.

I should add that I'm running with preamp on, but with a high-pass
filter to block out broadcast band & below (<1.8Mhz).

--bruce W1BW