[hpsdr] Alex

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Mon May 17 07:30:38 PDT 2010

Georg  --

  Scotty reported the the toroids were scheduled to arrive in Arizona
while we were at Dayton.  The toroids will be tested to see if the
specifications are the same as those tested in the initial samples. Once
that can be confirmed the board manufacture will begin.

Expect order page on the TAPR website to open during the next few
months.  Sorry for the the delays, we all are waiting but no point in
manufacturing bad boards.

Dave, KV0S