[hpsdr] Dayton Debrief

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue May 18 09:26:46 PDT 2010

On May 18, 2010, at 11:46 AM, Kevin Wheatley wrote:

> Hi Jeremy
>
> Thanks for the report, it sounds like you had a 'ball'. I don't
> suppose you have any pictures of the gang on the TAPR booth,
> specifically with Hermes / Apollo in shot? I'm providing a Hermes
> update to my local club next week and some pictures would be great.

I didn't personally take any pictures (I'm really bad at things like
that), but I know that we posed for a few shots that someone in the
group was taking.  I just don't recall who off the top of my head.
Hopefully someone can jump in with them.

> I read with interest you presentation, I wish I was there, one
> question in the future directions slot, can you elaborate on the
> 'Ichabod' the headless MacHPSDR?

Ichabod is supposed to be a ghpsdr3 compatible hardware backend for
the Mac.  So, you'll be able to mix and match Ichabod with John's
dspserver code and the java client if you wish.  It's still in the
"concept" stage right now, but I envision it to be a preferences pane
that you install and it will just run in the background on the computer.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com