[hpsdr] Frequency and mode data to logging program with Magister HPSDR

w3sz 73w3sz at gmail.com
Thu May 20 18:51:33 PDT 2010

IF you want, it is not hard to do this and still keep your logging
program on one computer and PowerSDR on another.  I do that with
WriteLog on one machine and PowerSDR on another, by using the com0com/
hub4com/com2tcp set of tools.  Using them, WriteLog and PowerSDR/HPSDR
on two different computers both connected to the LAN communicate with no
problems.

http://com0com.sourceforge.net/

73,

W3SZ