[hpsdr] KISS

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Mon May 31 19:33:30 PDT 2010

Tnx George
I found Phil's 1.0.6, it worked straight away.
Very nice and simple. As I was tuning around I heard the E4X and pile up.
I had to go back to PWRSDR to work him split, got him after a few calls.
I love the audio with this setup and Gerd's amp it was easy.
Tnx's again for heads up.
Tim W4YN
Ken is enticing me to try Linux next so that will be my next effort.
73