[hpsdr] Two TAPR HPSDR Announcements: Metis Gigabit Ethernet Interface and Alex Filter

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Nov 1 17:30:36 PDT 2010

Here are TWO important HPSDR announcements from TAPR.

*******

HPSDR Metis Gigabit Ethernet Interface Board Announcement!

TAPR announces the planned production of Metis Gigabit Ethernet
Interface Boards for the High Performance Software Defined Radio (HPSDR)
project. We invite you to show your interest on or before November 15th,
2010.

We are doing a single volume build, and it is uncertain when the next
one will be, or if there will even be a next one. This is a very
exciting project, and we don't want anyone to be left out.

We now have pricing information on the web page and request that you
show your interest by visiting the interest page and entering the number
of Metis boards that you want to purchase.

More information here: http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=METIS

Go to: HTTP://www.hamsdr.com

Login and go to Projects > TAPR-HPSDR and follow instructions provided
on that page.

*******

HPSDR Alex LPF/HPF Filter Boardset Announcement!

TAPR is approaching production on the Alex LPF and HPF filter boards. In
order to get a more up to date indication of interest, the interest list
numbers were cleared on October 18, 2010.

Please re-enter your current interest in Alex RX (HPF), Alex TX (LPF)
and Alex Enclosure on the list.

More information here: http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=ALEXIARES