[hpsdr] Automatic Notch Filter

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Nov 2 13:48:13 PDT 2010

> Where does this different behavior come from? Is it a hardware, a
> software
> or a configuration issue?

Peter,

The ANF function"bug" is only a configuration issue.  To correct the
ANF functionality, in PowerSDR, go to the setup menu

Setup  > DSP

then in the "ANF" box, set

Taps: 65
Delay: 50
Gain: 50

Doing this made my ANF button function as I expect.

Alternatively you can, of course, edit the "database.xml" file in the
"C:\Documents and Settings\,<your username>\Application Data\FlexRadio
Systems\PowerSDR v1.19.3 folder to reflect these settings, but using
the setup menu in PowerSDR when it is running is easier.

Give it a try and let me know if it works for you too.

73,  Joe K5SO