[hpsdr] problems logging on to HamSDR

Steve Mitan ******* at intergate.com
Thu Nov 4 14:33:22 PDT 2010

Hi

I hope someone can help me with the following problem.

Ever since the first request was sent out by Dale to re-enter our interest in Alex, I have been unable to Log On to HamSDR. Every time I attempt to log on, I receive the error message "Invalid Login".
Figuring that my age is getting the best of me, I sent a message to "Forgot my Login Password" (two times) and received a confirmation that the username and password that I have been using are correct. I tried several more time to log on but continue to get the same error message.
I sent messages to HamSDR, and  to Dale, explaining my problem but I have not heard back nor can I log in to HamSDR.

I guess I could try to log in as a new user but my gut feeling is that that would create problems.

Help.

Thanks,
Steve
WB3BRG