[hpsdr] .NET Framework 1.1

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Nov 1 11:52:43 PDT 2010

On my Win XP x64 OS system (64-bit) any 32-bit program is
automatically run in x86 mode (32-bit emulation mode).

Is that NOT the case with the newer Win 7 64-bit machines, George?  If
Win 7 (64-bit) does automatically run 32-bit programs in an emulation
mode is this discussion not moot as no special program labeling is
then required?  If Win 7 (64-bit)  doesn't have such an automatic mode
then the discussion certainly is not moot, of course.

Joe