[hpsdr] Metis

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Thu Nov 4 18:15:08 PDT 2010

On Nov 3, 2010, at 9:09 AM, John Melton wrote:
> I have quickly managed to modify the ghpsdr3 server code to support it
> and have it running with no problems with just a Mercury card.

I don't have a nifty blog post or anything yet, but I just got MacHPSDR working with my beta Metis board.  The code isn't ready for release yet because there are some configuration dialogs to add, and some cleanup items.  But, it does work on my system.

I'm seeing about 50% more CPU usage on the Ethernet version than the USB version.  There's been no optimization done yet, so that may change as I tighten things up and find out where the issues are.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com