[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2010/Nov/06

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Tue Nov 9 18:41:44 PST 2010

The PHY on Metis has no concept of what data it sends/receives.  It just
converts it to 10/100/1000T transmission format.  We form every single bit
that is sent - from the starting sync to the ending CRC.

In which case we have the freedom to send any data we like to/from the PHY
- the issue is how the rest of the network (switches etc) will handle it.

73 Phil...VK6APH