[hpsdr] Gigabit Ethernet Switch Options?...

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Sun Nov 14 17:42:27 PST 2010

For various reasons I have a mix of 10-100-1000 hardware on my internal
network with the 1Gig network hardware as follows:
(1) - WRT610N Dual-Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router [2.5Gig & 5Gig +NAS
capability - very nice]
(1) - WET610 Dual-Band Wireless Internet Bridge
(2) - Trendnet TEG-PCITXR Gigabit PCI Adapter for those older mother
boards that did not support 1000 speed
(2) - FRYS.com 5-Port 10/100/1000 Desktop Switch  #5979034
     http://www.frys.com/product/5979034?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

I am very satisfied with the 1000 speed network hardware

Dick Faust K9IVB