[hpsdr] Beagleboard + Tin Can Tools Trainer board for SDR?

Selmeczi János jani.ha5ft at freemail.hu
Mon Nov 22 23:33:00 PST 2010

Hi Eric,

According to the beagleboard's system reference manual the board could be powered through its usb otg port (if you do not use power hungry extension bord or usb devivice pluged into the board's host usb port) and it consume max. 500 mA. You could have this manual from beagleboard.org. In fact i use the board in this way, connecting it to a PC using its otg usb port and using an IP over usb communication stack. But i do not know how much spare power the LPU has.

Jani, HA5FT

  Erik Anderson <erikba at odysseus.anderson.name>, ezt írta:

  Would it be possible for a beagleboard to be hooked up to the atlas without
overloading the LPU with the other boards or causing signal interference?
 I've seen quotes somewhere that it uses 5v @ 500mA, but I'm having trouble
figuring out where I read that now...