[hpsdr] PowerSDR shows firmware version o for both the Mercury and Penelope firmware.

David Dessardo david_dessardo at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 05:37:46 PDT 2010

Hi Jeremy, after your comment, I tried a few things to get the Ozy to load.
With the down load of software I have, I had to rename initozy-janus.bat to
initozy11.bat. This now at
least loads the ozy version and it comes up at version 12. Is there some
manifest file which tells it which bat file to load? This now works with the
Mercury board (the Mercury version is shows it zero), however, I cannot get
it to work with Penelope. When Penelope and Mercury are loaded together,
Mercury stops working. If I load Penelope on its on, it does not work. It
displays version 0, however, I know that it is programmed with version 1.2.
Any thoughts?
Cheers /David D.