[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity9 (K5SO 5OCT2010)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Oct 5 13:41:20 PDT 2010

PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity9 (K5SO 5OCT2010) is available for
download at

http://k5so.com/HPSDR_downloads.html

along with documents/photos to show how to connect the Mercury boards
to a single 122.88MHz clock and other related information.  This
version contains streamlined diversity code that I hope runs a bit
faster and more efficiently.

Feedback is certainly welcome!

Thanks, George K5TRV, for allowing me to consult with you on some
relevant issues in streamlining things!

FYI, I plan to be out of town Oct 7-10 without email so if I can help
answer any questions about this program or diversity mode operations
in general ask them now or I won't be able to answer until I return.

Good luck!

73,  Joe K5SO