[hpsdr] Surplus HPSDR kit

KF6C brian at kf6c.com
Sun Oct 17 21:10:12 PDT 2010

I have been planning to build an HPSDR unit but other commitments are making
it unlikely that I will ever get to it.

Items that I have include :

TAPR assembled Mercury   and Penelope both have been taken out of bags but
not used.

Janus used briefly as a test with old Radware cards.

3 Ozy  one used with Radware card  2 unopened.

Slightly assembled Mercury EU. + parts to complete with most small discretes
in quantity original cost was about  $680

Bare Penelope PCB.

Good Atlas, Pinocchio and LPU, home assembled boards: These were assembled
by 8 year old using professional tools. He also built the 100 Watt PA for a
K2 around the same time.

2nd Atlas board with two of the sockets reversed, one with 18 pins soldered
and two not soldered.

Unassembled  Pinocchio.

If I can get reasonable compensation I would be willing to let these go to a
better home.

I also have 50 Radware Cards http://www.kf6c.com/radware.htm  which I would
like to go to better home where some use will be made of them.