[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity6 (K5SO 1OCT2010)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Oct 2 08:05:34 PDT 2010

Hi Gerd,

Mercury v3.0 FPGA code will work fine.

I see that in the distribution folder  on the website I have a v3 for
Mercury FPGA code that actually reports as v6 when run but it is the
same code as the original v3 (except for the version ID in the Verliog
code).  At one time I was considering that I might need different
slave and master FPGA codes for the Mercury boards and I distinguished
my test versions as v6 but it turned out that v3 code will work fine
so I recommend using v3 and I will remove all v6 references to it and
will remove v6 items from the distribution folder.  Sorry for the
confusion.

Hope that clears up the confusion.

73,  Joe K5SO