[hpsdr] Firmware numbers?

Ken McKenzie va3nek at primus.ca
Mon Oct 4 18:29:36 PDT 2010

I would appreciate it if someone can post the correct firmware numbers for
the cards.
After a long summer I have actually found time get back to radio.  So I
loaded up my computer and updated the drivers to the correct drives for my
Win 7 setup, powered up a HPSDR configuration of Magister and Mercury,
started the latest PowerSDR and got crap, seems I missed an error note
concerning Magister and will deal with the corrections once I find it again.
Having failed on the first try I redid my configuration and loaded Ozy,
Mercury and Penelope this time, much better!  I could actually hear
something other than crap, people actually talking, CW actually coming
through!

So after my first crap issue I started checking to make sure that I haven't
missed anything else and think I have tracked down all the erratum except I
can't find a listing of what the firmware versions should be.  PowerSDR
tells me that my Ozy FX2 is 20090524, Ozy is 17, Mercury is 29 and Penelope
is 12.  My boards are all TAPR originals.
So if someone has a list with the Janus number as well I would appreciate
it.  My PowerSDR says it is 6Sept2010-derived from 1.10.4+BaseSVN 2025.

Thanks in advance for the excellent information that I know I will get from
this august Group!

73-Ken VA3NEK