[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity9 (K5SO 5OCT2010)

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Tue Oct 5 20:40:20 PDT 2010

Hi Joe,

You should be able to do that with the existing code.  If you select the
122.88MHz clock for both boards and in PowerSDR select

Hardware Config > Excalibur

then both boards should lock to a 10MHz clock from Excalibur (or a suitable
10MHz clock on Atlas pin C16).

We did do a mod to the Mercury code some time ago to use a PLL to divide the
10MHz rather than a counter - this gave much lower phase noise.  In which
case you ran a wire from C16 on Mercury to the Aux Clock input (J8) from
memory.

You may want to check the code to see which is currently being used to take
the external clock input from C16 - either direct from that pin or via a PLL
using J8.

73 Phil...VK6APH