[hpsdr] Alex

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 02:04:00 PDT 2010

Ah. Having found the Alex schematics I can answer my own question in part:

The Fwd/Rev power sensor data goes via the SPI bus and/or J2 on the Tx board.

The Internal Rx In - Out to Rx seems to be via SMA connectors. Is this cable to be supplied?

But my first question remains unanswered by the schematics. :-)

Chris