[hpsdr] Mercury-EU and Mercury what is the difference?

Peter n Di pedroj at bordernet.com.au
Thu Oct 14 03:21:46 PDT 2010

Thanks Steve for that but it is obvious even to me that Mercury-EU is quite
different to the TAPR board just by looking at a sample of a finished board.
So I pose the question again, what are the differences between them?  I am
primarily concerned of backing myself into a corner with a different board
and ending up with a goose as I have no experience with HPSDR and only have
the WIKI and the mailing list for guidance.

Gerd (DJ8AY) is about to do another run of Penelope (234.5 EUR) in November
some time and would appear to have most of the others available.

Peter vk5pj