[hpsdr] Alex and Metis Status

Kevin Wheatley m0khz at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 22:50:15 PDT 2010

Hi Dwayne

Scotty is right, I will be assisting Phil in progressing Cyclops, Al is currently boxing up his prototype PCB and parts, they should be with me soon, once here I'll be playing catchup with Phil so we are both using the same platform to move things forward. We are also planning a companion tracking generator. It's great to here about Sasquatch revival, I wonder if the success of the SDR-Cube announced at the DCC has spurred this decision :)

Griffin has temporarily stalled, while I rush to get roof on the new shack before winter sets in, but I will be restarting this soon.

73's
Kevin