[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity1 software

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Sep 8 17:32:46 PDT 2010

As I have had requests about how to obtain my dual-Mercury board
diversity PowerSDR software for Windows I have put a download link on

http://k5so.com/HPSDR_downloads.html

if you'd like to try it out.

At present the download is for the executable (Release) file only with
supporting files, including the firmware files to load the Mercury
FPGAs.  The modified OzyJanus.rbf file is already in the executable
folder so Ozy will be updated automatically for dual-Mercury
operations when the PowerSDR.exe is run.  The ReadMe file that is
included explains how to install the stuff and get it running.

Keep in mind this is NOT AT ALL a formal release for the HPSDR project
by any stretch of the imagination but instead is only a test version
of PowerSDR that I've been working on!  I'm quite confident that the
power programmers in the project will release their versions of
multiple-Mercury, diversity reception some day.  But for now, anyone
can try this for fun!

I will put the VS2008 solution on the site for download too shortly,
in case you happen to have VS2008 and want to mess with the source
code yourself.

73,  Joe K5SO