[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity1 Tx audio bug

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Thu Sep 9 19:05:07 PDT 2010

Although the dual-Mercury board diversity receive function works fine
in the PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity1 program, I discovered that the Tx
function now has a serious bug in the transmit audio stream that it
didn't have before.  Arghhh!

I'll post a repaired version on the download site as soon as I fix it;
however, it may be next week when I get back home before I can get to
it.

Isn't it grand how adding one thing screws up something entirely
unexpected with this stuff!  I'll check it out more carefully before
claiming it's  ready to roll next time around.  I apologize for the
confusion if I created any.  "Test" programs with PowerSDR can be
twitchy sometimes, as I've learned!!

73,  Joe K5SO