[hpsdr] DIN41612 connectors

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 07:22:36 PDT 2010

  Hi All,

Thanks to a couple of German fellow members of the HPSDR list (thank you
Knut, Horst), I now have a good resource for these connectors in Europe,
abt. Euro 2,50 per connector, which is I think a really good price.
Although the minimum order amount penalty is very high for shipments
outside of Germany (Euro 150,--), I think I will buy from them because I
can avoid this penalty by having them sent to relatives of mine who live
just over the border in Germany and have to deal with a minimum order
amount of Euro 10,-- only. (plus Euro 5,60 shipping costs for < 10Kg).
This is reasonable.

The suggestions to use the Pinocchio part for this is not usable for me
because I use my Pinocchio extender card extensively, just exactly for
these kind of building/testing/experiments....! ;-)
But I agree that I never used it for the TAPR ready made boards.

 From the very limited response on the question of interest in a
preliminary solution for a prototype board, I think it is not attractive
for any party to make a kit available.

Thanks to everybody who responded  to my help request.

73's,

Henry - PA0HJA, The Netherlands