[hpsdr] Windows-7 -- END OF THREAD

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Wed Sep 15 11:35:43 PDT 2010

  On 9/15/10 11:28 AM, Ken N9VV wrote:

> Thank you very much Dick,
> I will definitely check out the Technet. Sounds like quite a bargain.
> I will also watch for the October Family pack of 3 Win-7 copies for $150.
> many thanks to all who responded,
> 73 de Ken N9VV

I did a business-based subscription thing with Microsoft for a few
years.  If this is like that, the $200 is for a one year license. You
have to uninstall and destroy media if you don't renew, so it is
$200/year, not $200.

I destroyed a LOT of CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs when I decided to stop
subscribing!

73,

Lyle KK7P