[hpsdr] Tortoise SVN and SDR folders

Roger Rehr 73w3sz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 15:13:08 PDT 2010

Hi Chris,

You can no longer checkout the entire trunk.  You need to go to
subdirectories to checkout.

This is explained at:
http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=SVN

http://openhpsdr.org/resources.html gives some examples:

Bill's, KD5TFD link to the PowerSDR code modified to talk to hpsdr
hardware.

USB-Blaster code to allow Ozy to function as a JTAG programmer. SVN
contains the current version of the FPGA code,

I just checked and was able to checkout from the kd5tfd branch with no
problems.

Hope that helps.

73,

Roger Rehr