[hpsdr] New Mac Utility

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Wed Sep 22 00:07:44 PDT 2010

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the information regarding your signal generator project.  Since
Penny and Mercury will run in full duplex what would be really nice would
be to use Penny as a tracking generator with Mercury as a spectrum
analyser.

That way you could sweep filters etc and, with a bridge, do SWR
measurements etc over the range 0-65MHz.

73 Phil...VK6APH