[hpsdr] PowerSDR v 1.19.3.1.diversity2

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Thu Sep 23 06:15:20 PDT 2010

Hi Kurt,

Are you sure you're using PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity2 and not
PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity1?  Please check the banner at the top of
the front panel display to ensure that it's showing "PowerSDR
v19.19.3.1.diversity2 (K5SO 17SEP2010)".

PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity1 had a keyiing problem with the PTT line
that was corrected in PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity2.

Here I use PTT out from Penelope J6, PIN 13 with PowerSDR
v1.19.3.1.diversity2 to control my external amplifier with no problem.

Let me know if you have the correct banner showing and I'll try to
help you figure out what's happening if you do and still have the
problem.

73,  Joe K5SO