[hpsdr] ghpsdr3-windows - problem with Ozy

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Sat Sep 25 02:58:10 PDT 2010

Dave,

I now understand a bit more about the problem.
I do not get any response from the not working Ozy when I start server but
only the message: Listening for TCP connections on port 11000.
After some time the DOS shell waits again for a new command.
The error message when starting the dspserver obviously comes from the fact
that server does not work as expected.

Where should the dump come from which is not coming?

Another difference between a working and a not working is that D2
(DEBUG_LED1) is lit with the working Ozy and not lit with the not working.

Gerd