[hpsdr] Penelope and Mercury-EU available

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Sat Apr 2 07:26:58 PDT 2011

Dwayne,

if you can live with Penelope it is available from my stock.
A new batch Mercury-EU is actually in production and will be available in
about 1 week.

Gerd, DJ8AY

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:08:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dwayne L <wraithx at yahoo.com>
To: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org
Subject: [hpsdr] re-production and the pennylane

I apologize for this, I hate sending requests like this but in scanning
through
my emails from the last few months I didn't find much.

I remember a gentleman mentioning that they were trying to get another run
done
of the mercury and possibly the penelope (or maybe it was the pennylane).
Did
anything ever become of that, or is it?filed away with the "I have several
important things to tend to, and that one is losing on my priorities"
category.

Speaking of the pennylane, there isn't much on the site or the wiki about
it. I
was wondering what actual improvements there were.

My big thing, is that I wish to get 2 of everything (maybe more to play with

diversity). My dad is?also interested in the technology, so I thought I
would
get him on board. He's also much better explaining the theory to me when I
ask
my questions in jibberish. :)

There are 10 kinds of people in the world...
those who understand binary, and those who don't

Message: 2