[hpsdr] Kiss Konsole - Audio drop out on window closures?

David Dessardo david_dessardo at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 22:43:59 PDT 2011

Hi,
when running with KK ( V1.0.18) I have audio drop outs when minimising any windows that are open. I tried the same thing with PowerSDR and the audio does not drop out. The reason I am asking is that I am modifying KK to decode SSTV (a pet project) and while it does work, there is occasional audio drop out which causes a line through the picture. I have looked at the USB loop that receives the data and that thread seems to block when windows are modified (I added some debug code to verify). Any helpful hints would be useful. The CPU load is running at about 20% and there seems to be heaps of head room, so I am a little perplexed by this.
Cheers David D VK3TBC.