[hpsdr] PowerSDR Skins

Maximo EA1DDO_HK1DX ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 10:28:58 PDT 2011

Hi,

If someone wants to get a nice skin, better than the default one, for his PowerSDR, needs to install PowerSDR-IF Stage, then copy the skins from that version, then you could remove that IF Stage.
I already did all procedure and I let you to download just the skins;

http://www.puertobalsillas.com/Temp/PowerSDR_Skins.zip

Unzip the file and you will get eleven extra skins for your PowerSDR.
To know the exact folder where to copy the new skins, best way is to search on the windows explorer for "OpenHPSDR-Gray" (is the name of the default skin), then you will see where the folder is, something like this;
C:\Documents and Settings\EA1DDO\Program Data\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR\Skins

Enjoy.

73, Maximo - EA1DDO