[hpsdr] PowerSDR Wish List

Luke Steele mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Sun Apr 3 02:03:17 PDT 2011

I'm running PowerSDR V1.19.3.1 BaseSVN 3444.
And I've been running this version for about 12 months.

I would like to have the "VFO Sync" button to be momentary, rather than a
toggle.
I have not found the need to lock the VFOs together, but very frequently
need to synch them for split operation. As it is, it needs two clicks
rather than one.

Also would like 2200m enabled too. Can't use 60m, so there's a button
available.

In the Setup, under "General", "Hardware Config" I can't set the Region to
remain on anything but "United States".

Thanks,
Luke VK3HJ