[hpsdr] LPU & Multiple boards on Atlas

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Wed Apr 6 16:28:23 PDT 2011

Hi, Dave.
Thanks for posting this reminder to the group. I am certainly interested in
Demeter. Many will need a higher capacity power supply solution, now that
applications and hardware are pushing the limits of the LPU. I am sure some
have or will fashion their own power supply, but that should not prevent the
development of Demeter.

I am not in a position to offer design assistance, but will almost certainly
be among those helping to keep costs down by purchasing.

Bruce, N1RX