[hpsdr] Boat Anchors..PreAmps

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Tue Apr 12 12:38:49 PDT 2011

That makes for interesting AGC control.  Do you have a reference for those of us with 50 year old college math?

So we sample 10E6 samples...no 255, raise the gain, I'm guessing if you get 255 before you are at .37E6 counts..drop the gain.  And in there somewhere must be a calculation of how much to raise.  Simple, but not.

The .37 from the old question:  You can only date 100 girls and only once.  How do you pick to have the best odds of getting the best choice.  Date the first 37 and then pick the next on that is better than the first 37 as I recall.

N0UU