[hpsdr] SDR1000 with Janus/Ozy

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Tue Apr 12 22:02:00 PDT 2011

Hi Chris,

I don't have an Ozy + SDR 1000 setup at the moment so can't check
into this at the moment.    What versions of Ozy and FX2 code are
reported?   Does it behave better if you manually run
initozy-janus.bat from a command line before running PowerSDR?  Are
there any indications of errors when running initozy-janus.bat?

Regards,

Bill  (kd5tfd)