[hpsdr] HPSDR synchronized with a radio

Maximo EA1DDO_HK1DX ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:06:54 PDT 2011

Hi Chris,

I understand that it is not an electronic problem, just to sync two radio´s frequency by a computer´s software.
It is working now but running too many pieces of software.

I just discover that PowerSDR/IF-Stage has the option I am talking for;

You can
                    change bands, modes, frequency, click to tune from the
                    panadapter window, etc. as usual from the PowerSDR software
                    and the tuning updates will be tracked by your radio in real
                    time

                                               You can check it here; http://www.wu2x.com/sdr.html

So, I can see that PowerSDR is able to sync any radio directly, with no more software or hardware.
When I say "sync" it is just to "move the dial", then you could use your Rx only´s HPSDR as an "panadaptor", or use the HPSDR for Rx and your radio as Tx.

73, Maximo - EA1DDO