[hpsdr] HPSDR synchronized with a radio

VE7VIB ve7vib at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 20 20:55:57 PDT 2011

I am resending my message again
.

I use very powerful Commander software from DXLAB with my Kenwood TS-2000 to
transmit and HPSDR Mercury to receive with the antenna switch box.

This way I have all HF bands with 192kHz panadapter without any TS-2000
modifications.  HPSDR Mercury works as the receiver
and controls TS-2000 using Power SDR software, fully synchronized. It also
works the other way that I can control HPSDR Mercury receiver using the
TS-2000
real tuning knob! This means that you may have the best of all, fast radio
tuning with the mouse click and a fine tuning with the real Kenwood knob.

73, Ted VE7VIB