[hpsdr] GHPSDR 3 Windows

Maximo EA1DDO_HK1DX ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:53:11 PDT 2011

Hi Dave,

I can see that the procedure is not easy.
My setup is Mercury-EU and Metis.
And I guess that the Mercury-EU firmware is different than Mercury-TAPR. Actualy my Mercury-EU is already v3.0  http://hpsdr.eu/Software/Software_Mercury-EU.htm

Actually Metis is not able to update Mercury-EU. It should be done with Byte Blaster.

So... may be I´ll wait for future improvements.

                                               Thank you anyway.

73, Maximo - EA1DDO