[hpsdr] Skins/ also power supply questions

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Sat Aug 27 19:07:47 PDT 2011

 I still haven't figured out where to put the 'skins' files so have been using the older programs.  Where do I install the appropriate files?

Also I've been using a PC power supply to run the system.  MPJ and some guy on eBay have the EOS VLT130-3100  AC to: 12V @1.5A, 3.3V at 15A, and 5V at 14A supplies for less than $10.00.  Looks like no need for a fan at the currents we are running. I'm going to put it in an external box with some extra filtering.  Question:  any  need to bring the 3.3V line to Atlas?  I will not be using Janus or Ozy in this setup so don't need the negative supply either.

Thanks,

N0UU